Saturday 2 July 2016

Ultimate Package of Erotic Audio Stories - Audiosex Stories



Click here to go to the package itself, you will not be disappointed, over 7 hours of mind blowing , cock hardening erotic audio, 60+ stories

Fill your stepsister's tight bald cunt

You have her pushed against the wall. She struggles a little, testing your grip on her wrists; she’s not going anywhere though. You’ve waited so long for this and finally you’re alone and can take her.  You feel her soft body against yours – it’s like she’s teasing you, grinding against your body as she tries to pull away. Yes, your step-sister is such a tease like that. Walking around in skimpy shorts and “walking in” on you when you shower. Your cock is so hard and ready for her. You know that she’ll want it. Grasp her hands in one of yours. Pin them against the wall. Now slide down that pretty little skirt and let your fingers into her cute pink thong. That’s it, slide your fingers through that wet slit. Go on, finger that soft, juicy, bald cunt. Feels so tight and warm, doesn’t it? Feel her erect little clit and give it a soft swirl with your fingers. Mmmm. Oh yeah, she likes that, you know she does. Go on, ease your finger in. Stick your finger in that tight cunt. Can you feel her pussy squeezing on you? It’s begging for more. It wants your cock. Stroke on her gspot, watch her writhe under you. She squeals for you to stop, everything is so sensitive… wait until you fuck her, until you fill her cunt. How will she sound then?

You pull open her blouse. You want to see those breasts. Yes, that’s it, pop open every button on your step-sister’s blouse. The slut doesn’t wear a bra......

Click here for full version

-------------------------------------------------------


Your Girlfriend's 18 Year Old Daughter

You start to relax and enjoy spending some time alone in the house, watching some TV and eventually cracking open a beer. Your girlfriend’s daughter is out for the day for lunch and late in the afternoon returns home after a few glasses of wine. Dressed up from her outing she goes and slips into more comfortable leggings and sweater then joins you in the lounge room to watch some TV.

She looks amazing and the tight clothing reveals just how hot her body is and what an attractive lady she has become. Maybe you were imagining it, but you could swear you could see the outline of her slit, hugged and accentuated by the tight leggings. Maybe it was just a crease in the material and you were lost in your sex-deprived state. Either way, as far as you are concerned, it is the outline of her young tight cunt pushing through her tights. Sitting next to you on the lounge she giggles at the TV like she has had a few drinks during the afternoon.

Eventually she falls asleep on your shoulder. It feels so nice having her soft body pushing against you and her beautifully scented hair cascading over your arm. As you look sideways and down you see the cleavage of her perfect breasts, one of them touching and rubbing against your arm. As hard as you try to control yourself, nothing can stop you from touching those tits; you reach down and wrap your hand around one of them knowing this is wrong but you can’t stop… She stirs in her sleep but strangely doesn’t try to stop you.


You continue to grip and feel her firm perfect breast, holding it and running your fingers around the outline of her stiffening nipple. You become braver and run your hand inside her sweater to feel the bra and get closer to the breast; braver still, you then slip your fingers inside the bra to feel the softness of the skin of her magnificent breast. You begin pinching it gently, flicking it and then continuing to hold the whole breast, squeezing it as your cock gets harder inside your pants. She stirs again and then her head slides off your shoulder and she falls into your lap resting her head on top of your rock hard cock..........

Click here for full version

----------------------------------------------------------------

You Are My Anal Slave

You really weren't expecting this were you, there you were in a quiet bar minding your own business when I saw you checking out my ass. Well guess what, slaveboy -- No body checks out my ass without my permission, get that through your thick skull.

Well I bet you understand that now, don't you boy! Say It!! Say you fucking understand! You know the price you paid for checking out my ass. And you fucking loved paying, didn’t you.

You see, when I came over and started flirting with you, I could tell you were hot for me, and when I got you hard at the bar I knew you were going to be mine to have. It’s so easy to get a man into bed – you’re always thinking with your cock after all! Bet you didn’t expect that your cock wouldn’t be getting any attention.

It was so easy to get you to follow me up to my room, you followed me like a little lost puppy.  I bet you regret that now, don't you. Well, maybe not a pathetic little subby like you. You fucking like all the abuse I dish out to your poor asshole, don’t you? Yeah, I know you do.

When I lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties, I knew that one sniff of my warm juicy cunt was all that it would take to get you to agree to anything, and the fact that I let you lick me made doubly sure. You were so eager, lapping at my clit and trying to please me. It was cute, really. Did you think your little performance would grant your cock access to my luscious pussy? Well you were fucking wrong, weren’t you?

How did I taste, did you like it?  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  I bet it was lovely wasn't it! Say it, bitch. Tell me how much you loved licking my wet cunt. Tell me how much you liked being on your fucking sub knees, using your tongue because your cock isn’t worthy.

Yeah, you fucking loved it! You fucking bastard. You’ll do anything I say. I could make you tongue my asshole and your cock would be just as hard as it was when you licked my pussy! I like seeing how hard your dick gets when you serve me. Makes my pussy even wetter. It isn’t the biggest dick I’ve seen, but I guess it isn’t bad. I bet you thought you were going to get your cock wet with my pussy juice, didn’t you? Huh, is that right? You thought you got a casual fuck from your disrespect? Did you, slaveboy?

That’s right, you are a little slaveboy. And you fucking enjoy it, too. Yeah, you were such an obedient little puppy when I told you to undress, I almost thought about rewarding you... almost. But you were so irresponsibly checking out my ass at the bar, I knew I had to punish you. I could have bent you over my knee to spank you, or put you in a ball stretcher. Hell, I could have sat on your face until you turned blue because you couldn’t breathe! But no. You made this all about ASS..........

Click here for the full version





No comments:

Post a Comment