Friday 3 July 2015

Sucking and fucking my mother's partner - Lust and Complication

My mother is so lucky and all I have with him is me hearing my mothers' moans and wild howl as she cums time after time on his cock. I want and need and have to have more. Have to have him. Inside me. My time would come...sooner than I thought and not how I thought it would at all.

Her cancer came on fast and took mom almost as fast from us both. United in grief we stood at the edge of her grave...the sun shining white-hot bright in the bluest of blue skies. The only darkness on that day inside us both. He, in his wedding suit, standing alone; my heart ached to go to him and just hold him to my chest. But my girlfriends encircling me in a ring of protective love meant I was trapped and taken from him. It felt dirty and wrong to mourn my inability to touch him rather than my mother’s death.

The wake is finally over and the house now filled with the emptiness of her. It's late and I move through the house towards their room. As I open the door his back is to me. He is sobbing I can see his shoulders racked methodically with impenetrable grief.

Get the full version here!!

10 Minutes of FREE Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment