Sunday 14 December 2014

Ultimate Erotic Audio Story Collection - Fetish Narratives And Hardcore Erotic Audio

Erotic Audio Stories: Check out these great new erotic fiction texts and audio

Just wanted to let you know about a great new selection of erotic audio stories and erotic fiction texts I have found that I think will interest you!!! Easily accessible and with affordable prices they are definitely worth checking out.

The author and narrator is know as "Voice of fetish"

Click on this link to check out the material!

"I suck your cock" - 5 Minutes
Listen as i simulate sucking your cock, listen to my filthy mouth and the way i gag when your cock fills my mouth

"I suck your cock 2" - 5 Minutes
Let me suck your beautiful cock again!!!
Hear me slurp at it, suck it lick it and gag on it again

"Welcome to my world" - 6 Minutes
Welcome to my world my little pet, I love your cock.
I want to feel your hard cock inside of me, I want it so much

"Lick it" - 5 Minutes
So you want to eat my pussy? How well can you eat my pussy?

Have you been a good boy? Lick my cunt!

"On top" - 6 Minutes
You take your hands and place them on my hips, moving me up and down on your cock... mmmmm

"You licking my cunt" - 5 Minutes
You caught me masturbating, now reward yourself and take my instructions to lick my beautiful cunt



Also available a great selection of Audio Fetish Narratives

Newspaper Fetish Narrative Episode 1,2,3,4 - Total 15 Minutes

Saran Wrap Fetish Narrative Episode 1,2 - Total 10 Minutes

Balloon Fetish Narrative Episode 1,2 - Total 8 Minutes

Smoking Fetish Narrative - 5 Minutes

Pantyhose Fetish Narrative - 5 Minutes

Click here to go the catalogue page and find out more!

FREE SAMPLES


 

No comments:

Post a Comment